Home>Product>Waste Tire/Plastic Pyrolysis Plant>Pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil
Pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil
Pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil is a kind of environmental protection equipment which can turn waste plastics into pyrolysis oil.
Pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil
Waste plastic is a general term which are first used in civil, industrial and other USES, and eventually eliminated or replaced. Plastic is widely used for its advantages of low cost, light weight, large capacity and convenient storage. However, some countries prohibit the use and production of plastic bags due to their disadvantages of extremely long degradation cycle and difficult disposal. But according to statistics, the world still USES 260 million tons of plastic a year, of which 170 million tons are disposable. So can all plastics be turned into fuel oil? Of course not. So which plastics can be pyrolyzed? The following introduction will give us a more comprehensive understanding of plastics and answer this question. Common types of waste plastics in our daily life include PE, PP, PVC, PET, EPS, PA and ABS. According to its structure and properties, plastics can be divided into two categories: thermoplastic and thermosetting plastic. At present, most of the recyclables are soluble and plastic thermoplastics.
Common types of waste plastics
Based on the soluble plasticity of recyclable plastics, Henan DOING developed and produced pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil, which can turn thermoplastics into precious fuel oil through pyrolysis technology.
Characteristics and advantages of pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil:
1. Environmental protection without pollution. Circulating water is adopted in the working process of pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil to ensure zero discharge of waste water. For the tail gas produced in the production process, our company specially launches the desulfurization and odor removal tower system, which is specially used to deal with the tail gas and solve the problem of tail gas emission.
2. Low cost. Pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil operation process without a lot of electricity and manpower, just fuel and few workers can operate production, saving costs.
3. High oil yield. For our DOING Company’s pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil with the latest technology oil from waste plastics can be completely extracted to ensure the best oil yield. Each link in the operation process is the crystallization of the wisdom of several engineers, and can withstand the test of the experiment.
4. Responsible for door-to-door installation and operation guided by engineers. We will provide after-sales service for purchasing pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil. Our engineers will design and plan the site for you and install the equipment on the spot, including the production process. If you have any questions, you can also directly consult our engineers.
Our engineers are installing the equipment
Operation process of pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil:
1. Feeding. Water content of waste plastics: 5%-15%. If the water content is too high, it needs to be treated in advance. The appropriate waste plastics is then put into the reactor.
2. Heating. When the reactor is heated, the water in the waste plastic is first evaporated. and then pyrolysis oil gas will be generated slowly with the increase of temperature.
3. Pyrolysis. After the pyrolysis oil gas starts to be produced, by controlling the temperature to wait for the plastic pyrolysis completely.
4. Cooling. The pyrolysis oil gas will flow into the circulating water cooling system, where the pyrolysis oil gas is condensed into liquid oil.
5. Heat recovery. From pyrolysis process the produced non-condensable but highly flammable gas is directly recycled to heat pyrolysis reactor.
6. Oil collection. The cooled liquid oil is collected to the oil tank through cooling system.
The products of pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil are pyrolysis oil and carbon black, which are widely used in life:
1, Pyrolysis oil. The oil product produced from pyrolysis equipment for waste plastic turned into fuel oil is fuel oil, nearly half of the final product, which is commonly used in steel plant, boiler heating, heavy oil generator ,cement plant, etc. Further application, the pyrolysis oil can be converted into diesel or gasoline by pyrolysis oil distillation plant.
2. Carbon black: Made into briquettes used for burning or refined through grinding which is used to manufacture new tires, rubber soles and pigments.
Waste oil refining plant is specially designed for waste oil and pyrolysis oil to diesel. This whole refining process includes distillation, cooling, decoloring and deodoring system.
DOING company is strong and has other different processing capacity equipment to choose from, 500kg, 1T, 3T, 5T, 10T. , 12T, 15T, 30T, 50T, 100T, and so on. Compared with these large capacity equipment, small plastic to fuel machine also has its unique ad
DOING waste plastic pyrolysis plant adopts core technology and is made of one piece of welding. DOING company provides after-sales installation and maintenance services.
Please feel free to leave your contacts here and your privacy is protected. A competitive quotation will be provided according to your detailed requirement within one business day.
- Tel/WhatsApp: 0086-135-2669-2320
- Phone: 0086-371-5677 1821
- Skype: bonniezhao2
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Does it need to add catalysts in the tire plastic pyrolysis process?
- How do you purify tire plastic pyrolysis oil?
- What is the process of converting plastic to diesel?
- Do waste plastics need to be cleaned before pyrolysis?
- How can waste plastics be converted to fuel oil?
- Can you make oil from plastic? How do we turn waste plastic into oil?
- What does waste plastic to diesel recycling plant cost?
- How to make fuel and gas out of plastic waste?
- Can plastic bags be recycled into oil?
- What machine can upgrade the color and quality of tire plastic pyrolysis oil?
Leave a message